Var & Alpes-Maritimes
This is the crux of the matter! Contact one of the group branches, we have moorings available or can find one when you buy a boat from us. Whether you are buying a 5 m or a 30 m boat we know how to deal with the problem of finding moorings.
Marina in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, located opposite the Croix Valmer.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 2870 €/mois
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 2870 €/mois
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.80 m 9285 €/mois
- Length 16.00 m x Width 5.10 m 11970 €/mois
Located next to Port Grimaud, in the heart of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the Marines de Cogolin port is made up of four basins for a capacity of 1,600 boats.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 25000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 4.00 m 30000 €
- Length 13.00 m x Width 4.00 m 45000 €
- Length 15.00 m x Width 5.50 m 100000 €
Capacity 841 boats from 6 to 75 meters long.
Located in the town of Issambres, next to Sainte Maxime, the port of Issambres (otherwise known as the port of San-Peire) has 424 berths near the Chantier Naval des Issambres – Captain Nason’s Group.
Located in the Var, the port of Sainte Maxime has 405 berths.
Private harbor, near the beaches and campsites of Fréjus.
Port La Galère is the sea view of an absolutely breathtaking marine city. You visit the area, you could miss it without even knowing it. Located below the road which leads to Saint Raphael, the Port la Galère residence is distinguished by a particular architecture, with bloated forms where each building is disturbing. A universe of luxurious holidays. The port operates under lease and has approximately 150 berths.
The port of Théoule-sur-Mer is a small port located right in the center of the city. Its access is very simple for the inhabitants of the commune. You absolutely have to be a resident of the latter to be able to find a place there, and have patience.
The port of Figueirette is the last representative of the Alpes Maritimes. You will feel sheltered by the rocks of the Esterel. Restaurant, shipyard, it is a suitable port and offers all the necessary services. About 230 places.
The port of La Rague is located between the municipalities of Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Théoule-sur-Mer, about 200 meters from the port la Napoule. Its setting is unique because it gives the impression of being dug into the rocks crossed by its semicircular arch bridge. Easy access, alive in summer, the port of La Rague is a cocoon where there is calm and discretion on one side on one side of the bridge. The Arie de Boom shipyard will liven up the atmosphere on the other side, where one of its 2 travelifts will handle boats up to 100 Tons. About 400 places. End of farm 31/12/2021
- Length 8.00 m x Width 2.60 m 38000 €
- Length 12.00 m x Width 3.55 m 59000 €
- Length 12.30 m x Width 4.18 m 105000 €
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.58 m 130000 €
- Length 18.00 m x Width 5.00 m 250000 €
- Length 25.00 m x Width 5.50 m 450000 €
With its direct access to the Mediterranean Sea, the port of Napoule is one of the flagship ports of the French Riviera. Described as pleasant and dynamic thanks to its shops, La Napoule port has a quay reserved for catamarans and can accommodate up to 952 boats under 52 meters and a draft of 6 meters maximum. Regarding the part of the private port, it was leased at the end of 2029.
Capacity: 350 boats on pontoons.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 20000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 4.00 m 26000 €
- Length 15.00 m x Width 5.00 m 65000 €
- Length 23.00 m x Width 6.00 m 200000 €
- Length 30.00 m x Width 7.00 m 1200000 €
The Vauban’s port in Antibes is defined as the largest marina in Europe.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 5000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 3.50 m 9000 €
- Length 12.00 m x Width 4.00 m 14000 €
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.70 m 20000 €
- Length 22.00 m x Width 6.00 m 40000 €
Located between Nice and Antibes, the Marina Baie des Anges port is labeled Architectural Heritage of 20th century.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 69000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 3.50 m 150000 €
The port of Cannes Marina is located in Mandelieu la Napoule, in inland waters in brackish water, next to the golf course, Golf Old Course de la Napoule. It is a port whose berths are in full ownership, that is to say that like real estate, you are the owner for life. It is one of the few ports where acquiring a place may be a rental investment. Very easily accessible from the exit of highway 40 (Mandelieu-center). It is possible to rent a berth, for an annual price of around 2600 euros for a 7-meter place, 3300 euros for an 8-meter place, and 6500 euros for a 10-meter place. Around 1,700 places in total.