Var & Alpes-Maritimes
This is the crux of the matter! Contact one of the group branches, we have moorings available or can find one when you buy a boat from us. Whether you are buying a 5 m or a 30 m boat we know how to deal with the problem of finding moorings.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 5000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 3.50 m 9000 €
- Length 12.00 m x Width 4.00 m 14000 €
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.70 m 20000 €
- Length 22.00 m x Width 6.00 m 40000 €
Located between Nice and Antibes, the Marina Baie des Anges port has been awarded the 20th Century Architectural Heritage label.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 20000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 4.00 m 26000 €
- Length 15.00 m x Width 5.00 m 65000 €
- Length 23.00 m x Width 6.00 m 200000 €
- Length 30.00 m x Width 7.00 m 1200000 €
Port Vauban in Antibes is defined as the largest marina in Europe.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 25000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 4.00 m 30000 €
- Length 13.00 m x Width 4.00 m 45000 €
- Length 15.00 m x Width 5.50 m 100000 €
Capacity 841 boats from 6 to 75 meters long.
Capacity: 350 boats on pontoons.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 69000 €
- Length 10.00 m x Width 3.50 m 150000 €
The port of Cannes Marina is located in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, in inland waters in brackish water, next to the golf course, the Golf Old Course de la Napoule. This is a fully owned port, which means that like real estate, you own it for life. It is one of the few ports where the acquisition of a berth can be a rental investment. Very easily accessible from the highway exit 40 (Mandelieu-center). It is possible to rent a space there, for an annual price of around 2,600 euros for a 7-meter space, 3,300 euros for an 8-meter space, and 6,500 euros for a 10-meter space. Around 1,700 places in total.
- Length 8.00 m x Width 2.60 m 38000 €
- Length 12.00 m x Width 3.55 m 59000 €
- Length 12.30 m x Width 4.18 m 105000 €
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.58 m 130000 €
- Length 18.00 m x Width 5.00 m 250000 €
- Length 25.00 m x Width 5.50 m 450000 €
The port of La Napoule is one of the best rated ports in our region. Located 10 minutes from the Croisette in Cannes, the port is alive with its many restaurants, its grocery store and nautical representatives (sales, maintenance, fittings, etc.), while offering a discreet and select atmosphere. However, the most important point is its geographical location “land and sea”. Indeed, the port of Napoule allows on the one hand very easy access: by car from the highway exit 40 (Mandelieu-center), by train (SNCF station 5 minutes walk from the port) as well as by plane with Cannes-Mandelieu aerodrome or Nice Cote d’Azur airport (20 minutes by car). On the other hand, its “maritime” geographical location offers a direct route to the Lérins Islands, Cap d’Antibes or the red rocks of Esterel, as well as a departure route for Corsica. It is in the port of La Napoule that you will find one of our agencies of the CAPTAIN NASON’S group, the LETELLIER family and its Exclusive Yachts Riviera concession. Around 900 berths in total, including 5 berths for 20-meter catamarans, end of lease 31/12/2029.
The port of La Rague is located between the towns of Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Théoule-sur-Mer, about 200 meters from the port of la Napoule. Its setting is unique because it gives the impression of being carved into the rocks crossed by its semicircular arch bridge. Easy access, lively in summer, the port of La Rague is a cocoon where calm and discretion reign on one side of the bridge. The Arie de Boom shipyard will liven up the atmosphere on the other side, where one of its 2 travelifts will handle boats up to 100 Tons. About 400 places. End of lease 31/12/2021
The port of Figueirette is the last representative of the Alpes Maritimes. You will feel sheltered by the rocks of the Esterel. Restaurant, shipyard, it is an adapted port which offers all the necessary services. About 230 places.
The port of Théoule-sur-Mer is a small port located in the center of the city. Its access is very easy for the inhabitants of the town. You absolutely have to be a resident of the latter to be able to find a place there, and to be patient.
The port of La Galère is the sea view of an absolutely breathtaking marine city. You visit the area, you could miss it without even knowing it. Located below the road that leads to Saint Raphael, the port la Galère residence is distinguished by a particular architecture, with bloated shapes where each building is disturbing. A world of luxurious vacations. The port operates as a rental and has around 150 berths.
Located in the Var, the port of Sainte Maxime has 405 berths. Located in the Var, the port of Sainte Maxime has 405 berths.
Located in the town of Issambres, next to Sainte Maxime, the port of Issambres (otherwise known as the port of San-Peire) has 424 berths near the Chantier Naval des Issambres – Captain Nason’s Group.
- Length 6.50 m x Width 2.60 m 2095 €/an
- Length 8.00 m x Width 3.00 m 3110 €/an
- Length 11.00 m x Width 3.90 m 5235 €/an
- Length 13.00 m x Width 4.50 m 7260 €/an
- Length 14.00 m x Width 4.80 m 10060 €/an
- Length 16.00 m x Width 5.10 m 12960 €/an
Located next to Port Grimaud, in the heart of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, the port of the Marines de Cogolin is made up of four basins with a capacity of 1600 boats.
Marina in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, located opposite the Croix Valmer.